If you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a keen interest in IT Sales, we
encourage you to apply for this internship. It is a chance to work alongside experienced professionals and learn from them.
As an IT Sales Intern, you will be an integral part of our sales team, focusing on field
sales activities. This internship is designed to provide you with hands-on experience in
IT sales, client engagement, and sales strategy. You will have the
opportunity to learn from experienced professionals and contribute to our growth in a
- Identify potential clients through research, networking, and market analysis to
create a pipeline of leads.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients by
providing information on services.
- Develop a deep understanding of our cybersecurity services to effectively
communicate their value propositions to clients.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations to showcase our IT solutions
and address client needs.
- Assist in preparing sales proposals, quotes, and contracts while collaborating
with the sales team.
- Perform various tasks, such as organizing sales documents, maintaining sales
records, and scheduling appointments.
- Analyze sales data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
This may involve creating reports and presentations to share insights with the
- Actively participate in training sessions and workshops to enhance your
knowledge of IT services.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Basic understanding of IT concepts and technology trends (preferred).
- Previous sales or customer service experience (preferred)..
- Candidate must have a degree in the field of business administration.
- Any vendor natural business development training and certification will be preferred.
- Hands-on experience in the cybersecurity industry.
- Training and mentorship from experienced professionals.
- Opportunity to develop valuable sales and business development skills
Salary Package: Performance based
Job Type: Full time (In office)
Start Date: Immediate
Documents Requirement: Previous Internship Experience Letter (if any), ID Proof, Internship job offer letter (if any), Updated CV, Last qualification certificate.
Other jobs Openings
New Delhi , IN
New Delhi , IN
Senior Backend Product Developer
New Delhi , IN
We Offer a Win-Win for Work-Life-Skill-Balance
Elevate in-house talent
We value our employees, and we foster their professional growth in the areas they shine in, their unique expertise and ideas. Employees are free to pursue webinars and other development opportunities to share their best practices with the world.
Global Working Experience
We give you hands-on experience by giving you opportunities to work with global projects or conferences.
Encourage Building Bloggers
We encourage our employees to get out there and share their knowledge with the public. We do that by offering awards to employees who become experts in various fields and contribute their expertise to the community through blogs and other articles.
Rewards & Recognition
We have ‘Wall of Fame’ boards displaying your excellent service. We mark your stay with an Anniversary celebration every year, as we value your time and efforts. Furthermore, we celebrate & cheer those who have blogged or contributed to projects in their bid to help us with community outreach efforts.
Bring Your Buddy
We encourage our employees to join the community and expand our network. We have a unique Referral Program that rewards loyalty, experience, and connections with other like-minded people who share the same vision.
Become a SME Mentor
We give you a platform of brown bag sessions to run workshops and create future SMEs (Subject-Matter Experts) on niche topics.
Flexible Leave Structure
When it comes to time off, we believe in being flexible. We do not like to impose a cap on the frequency of taking time off, especially because different people have varying needs and schedules.
Our community approach makes it easier for employees to learn and develop as they go along, which ultimately leads to better results. We have seen excellent progress because of our community approach over the years and are now confident that we can help individuals excel now more than ever.
Flexible Working Structure
We’re open to working outside conventional hours, as long as it is helpful to a project’s goals and milestones – and this flexibility has been instrumental in allowing us to meet our deadlines better while maintaining high levels of productivity.
Employee Wellness Program
We provide benefit plans for all employees, including their immediate family and parents. We also offer counselling sessions for better mental health.
A unique kind of certification alignment with your KRAs (Key Result Areas) so you can grow in a specific career path. You can choose your learning and align it with your future growth.
Your Learning Your Swag
We know that your individual learning needs are of the utmost importance, and that’s why we offer you the opportunity to be rewarded with up to 1000 USD per employee. This includes any certification from new opportunities to new technologies in the future.