We are looking for a candidate to join our team and take an active role in building dynamic web applications for our premier clients. The Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in web development. Our right candidate should have experience in managing and developing long term projects.
We are seeking a highly skilled Full stack web Developer with a strong background in MERN stack or PHP Laravel with API development, and a decent understanding of cybersecurity risk in web development. The ideal candidate should be passionate about creating visually appealing, user-friendly, and secure web applications.
- Backend Development: Build and maintain web applications using either Node or Laravel PHPframework.
- API Development : Build and maintain web applications using the GraphQL or Rest API.
- Database and Cloud integration: Integrate the web application databases like PostgreSQL , MongoDB or Oracle DB. Understanding of cloud instances, container technologies and Kubenetes management.
- CMS Integration: Work with content management systems like WordPress, Magento, or others to create and manage website content.
- Cybersecurity: Implement best practices in web security, including securing data, preventing common web vulnerabilities, and maintaining user privacy.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: Ensure that web applications are compatible with various browsers and devices.
- Performance Optimization: Optimize website performance for faster loading times and improved user experience.
Note- Expertise in one of the languages is required either PHP or either NodeJS . In Both cases REST API development is mandatory .
- Experience: 2–4 years of relevant experience in front-end and Back-end Development with standalone project execution experience.
- Candiadte must have experience in long term development projects e.g. ( E-commerce, Fintech, Banking or Hybrid MVC projects.)
- Cybersecurity Knowledge: Familiarity with cybersecurity principles and best practices to ensure the security of web applications.
- Problem-Solving: Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with team
members and clients.
- Person must have a graduation degree from a university.
- Any vendor neutral development certification.
- Competitive salary ranging from 3-6 LPA based on experience and skills.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- A collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Flexible work hours and a healthy work-life balance.
If you are a talented Web Developer with a passion for creating secure and visually stunning websites, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our dynamic team and contribute to exciting web development projects.
Salary Package: 3 LPA- 6 LPA (Negotiable)
Job Type: Full time (In office)
Start Date: Immediate
Documents Requirement- Last job relieving letter, ID Proof, Last job offer letter, Updated CV, Last qualification certificate
Other jobs Openings
New Delhi , IN
Senior Backend Product Developer
New Delhi , IN
New Delhi , IN
We Offer a Win-Win for Work-Life-Skill-Balance
Elevate in-house talent
We value our employees, and we foster their professional growth in the areas they shine in, their unique expertise and ideas. Employees are free to pursue webinars and other development opportunities to share their best practices with the world.
Global Working Experience
We give you hands-on experience by giving you opportunities to work with global projects or conferences.
Encourage Building Bloggers
We encourage our employees to get out there and share their knowledge with the public. We do that by offering awards to employees who become experts in various fields and contribute their expertise to the community through blogs and other articles.
Rewards & Recognition
We have ‘Wall of Fame’ boards displaying your excellent service. We mark your stay with an Anniversary celebration every year, as we value your time and efforts. Furthermore, we celebrate & cheer those who have blogged or contributed to projects in their bid to help us with community outreach efforts.
Bring Your Buddy
We encourage our employees to join the community and expand our network. We have a unique Referral Program that rewards loyalty, experience, and connections with other like-minded people who share the same vision.
Become a SME Mentor
We give you a platform of brown bag sessions to run workshops and create future SMEs (Subject-Matter Experts) on niche topics.
Flexible Leave Structure
When it comes to time off, we believe in being flexible. We do not like to impose a cap on the frequency of taking time off, especially because different people have varying needs and schedules.
Our community approach makes it easier for employees to learn and develop as they go along, which ultimately leads to better results. We have seen excellent progress because of our community approach over the years and are now confident that we can help individuals excel now more than ever.
Flexible Working Structure
We’re open to working outside conventional hours, as long as it is helpful to a project’s goals and milestones – and this flexibility has been instrumental in allowing us to meet our deadlines better while maintaining high levels of productivity.
Employee Wellness Program
We provide benefit plans for all employees, including their immediate family and parents. We also offer counselling sessions for better mental health.
A unique kind of certification alignment with your KRAs (Key Result Areas) so you can grow in a specific career path. You can choose your learning and align it with your future growth.
Your Learning Your Swag
We know that your individual learning needs are of the utmost importance, and that’s why we offer you the opportunity to be rewarded with up to 1000 USD per employee. This includes any certification from new opportunities to new technologies in the future.